The Ultimate Martial Arts Experience At Lloyd Irvin Mixed Martial Arts Academy in Maryland & DC.
Designed for your ultimate success at Mixed Martial Arts is our MMA office in Clinton, Maryland. Once you step into our office, you’ll soon realize that this is no ordinary mixed martial arts academy, but is something truly unique. You’ll see for yourself why everyone says that we have world Class Training Secrets. In fact, you’ll now know that this is no hype, but a fact.
Every detail of our office and training facility is planned to perfection with the aim of achieving the best. You’ll see that with our UFC style cage, our full sized boxing ring and a plethora of mixed martial arts training devices.
If you're interested in some serious mixed martial arts training in Maryland, DC and Virginia areas, you’re at the right place.
We cater to the various techniques of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts. Our MMA Academy in the Greater Maryland area, as well as our other locations in Virginia and DC is committed to quality and success.
Master Lloyd Irvin is considered one of the top most coaches for Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Having personally created multiple Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champions from scratch, among his star mixed martial arts student Brandon "The Truth" Vera making it all the way to the Ultimate Fighting Championships, being treated as a "VIP" is a level of care and service that you deserve at any MMA and BJJ school. And that is what you get at Lloyd Irvin’s Mixed Martial Arts School.
About Lloyd Irvin Jr.
Lloyd Irvin Jr. is widely recognized as one of the premiere MMA and Gracie Jiu Jitsu instructors, not only in the Washington D.C, Maryland and Virginia areas, but all over the country.
- Inducted into The Grappling Hall Of Fame with UFC Hall Of Famer and mixed martial arts legend Royce Gracie.
- He is a Two Time Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champion, a Two Time National Sombo Champion and Two Time National Judo Champion.
- Lloyd Irvin's kids Brazilian jiu jitsu team has been the #1 team in the country for 9 out of the last 10 years.
- His adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Submission wrestling team has been #1 for the last seven years in Maryland, DC and Virginia.
- His Mixed Martial Arts team has been the #1 team for the last 12 years in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
- He’s been awarded "The International Coach of the Year" by the United
- States Judo Federation and is the only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts coach in the World to be awarded that honor by The United States Judo Federation.
Lloyd Irvinis the only MMA instructor to create a student to compete in the UFC in the Maryland, DC or Virginia area. He has also been selected as - The NAGA North American Grappling Associations Instructor of the Year and "The Grapplers Quest/RATED Coach of the Year".
- Lloyd Irvin is also a respected author – and is well known for his bestselling books and courses in Grappling techniques and mixed martial arts - "The Grappling Game Plan", "Grappling Nutrition", "NHB Strength Training".
- He has been rightly recognized as one of the most innovative, talented and experienced Mixed Martial Arts and BJJ instructors, not only in Maryland, Virginia and DC, but the world over.
No matter what your goal of learning mixed martial arts may be, one thing is for sure, Lloyd Irvin remains committed in his endeavor to help everyone experience the multiple benefits of learning mixed martial arts. And you’ll find that any of his mixed martial arts academies in the Maryland, Virginia and DC is truly reflective of his personality, beliefs and spirit.
Home | Mixed Martial Arts Maryland | About Maryland MMA Classes | Mixed Martial Arts Instructors In Washington DC | Mixed Martial Arts in DC | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Maryland | Muay Thai Maryland | Kids Martial Arts Classes | Submission Wrestling MD | MMA Maryland | Maryland Judo Classes | Wrestling in MD | Combat Sombo In Maryland | Kickboxing In Washington DC | Self Defense In MD | Ultimate Fighting Maryland | Strength Training In MD | Maryland Nutrition | Washington DC Weightloss | Directions to MMA School | MMA Training in Maryland | Contact MMA Schools Near Maryland | Submission Wrestling Training In Maryland
© 2008 Lloyd Irvin. All rights reserved